Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The one month countdown to one year=11 months old

So many changes, So much fun, So quickly time has passed.  This month has been so much fun!  Paige is just into everything and loving life!  She wakes up rearing to go and grabbing the bull Doberman by the horns!!  I can't even think of just one thing that is my favorite right now so I will just highlight 11 of her new tricks & favorites...

1.  she has taken a few steps on her own and sits and stands with NO help!!!  I will look down and Paige will be standing right next to me smiling--almost too scared to talk she just waits for me to see her! 
2. talks all the time!  She says mom, dada, bubba, tries to say "peekaboo", hi and No No No! 
3. Had her first cup of Braum's whole milk yesterday!  She is a big fan! 
4. Points for things she wants...especially dad when he gets off work! 
5. When I show her my blackberry, she starts laughing and starts talking to dada
6. HATES diaper changes...so does mom and dad now!  Daddy got covered in poo over the weekend! 
7. HATES getting into her car seat...can't wait for her new big girl seat and be able to see the world next month!
8. Says hi and waves to everyone that passes by! 
9. Has TWO teeth and it looks like a war zone in her mouth...we are thinking all of them are coming at once.  Poor girl! 
10. LOVES her sleep...nothing stops her from getting every ounce of sleep.  Still sleeping from about 8:45 pm - 7:45 am and a 2 hour morning nap and a 2 hour afternoon nap. 
11. LOVES watching mommy act crazy!  She loves my dancing, singing, wrestling with Oscar, tickling daddy, shaking my hair around...luckily for her mommy acts crazy 99% of the time so its a pretty fun circus around here! She almo mocks everything I do--including when I cough...that's really funny!  
11.1.  We are teaching her to be easy with "bubba" so I always pet him very soft and say "Ahhhhhh" "Easy" so she pets him easy, then lays her head on him very softly and says "Ahhhhhh" "bubba!"  SOOOO SWEET!  They love each other sooooo much! 

Party planning is in full force for the BIG ONE celebration!!  We can't wait to celebrate and get to see GRANDPA since he is coming from Vegas for the BIG event!!!  Of course you will have to wait to hear all the details of this party at our ONE YEAR Post! 

My most favorite moments this month were being on vacation and Paige being "scared" of her vacation bed so she chose to sleep on mommy!  So here are some photos of our cuddle sessions that Tyler snagged!
Here's a family shot from 4th of July


3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! We will have to get both groups together around all the one year b-days and take a pic together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete