Friday, July 30, 2010

Doing what you Love...

Here is a little quote I came across...yes I am a little obsessed with quotes and little inspirations.  When I had a paying job, I always had a quote taped to my computer.  I would change it as I saw fit and would read it at least once a day.  Here's to hoping that all of you do what you love! 
"Doing what you like is Freedom, Liking what you do is Happiness." author unknown

I love that I get to stay home with Paige and am so thankful that Tyler and I decided this together and made certain sacrifices to make it happen!  I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would want to stay at home when I had kids!  But at less than a year into it (I worked until 6 pm the night we went to the hospital to have P) I can't even remember what our lives were like before! 
I saw this picture and fell in love!  Oh how fun it would be to twirl over to a pink fridge and sashe' over to the pink oven and whip up something beautiful:)  It reminds me of my "old fashioned" ways! 

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' fun would this be!!! If I had two houses and lots of money this just might be one of my kitchens! And I love all of the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the quotes as well. Keep 'em comin'! AND...that kitchen is AWESOME! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete