Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lots of random things going on around here!

We are kind of all in our all out kind of folks...Tyler and I.  We go through phases of working on the house hard core and then we just crash and stop for awhile.  I am sure in about 10 years we will have our little home exactly the way we want it.  Tyler has been all in with the yard lately.  The grass obsession, the fence, juniper bush removal--we have always hated them...and I have been working on the front of the house.  Dining room is complete but "Not so formal" living room is a work in progress!

That led me to examine the entry way and I had a $0 budget.  Hmmm...I know you are jealous...but it did kick my creative side into gear.  Since I am a hoarder it should be pretty easy to come up with SOMETHING!

  Also, Tyler's dad gave me the most charming, vintage iron patio set from Ruby's house.  I am in love with it! It was actually John & Janet's (tyler's parents) dining room set when they were first married!  It was yellow when it was in Janet's kitchen and yellow it will be again...soon!  If only I had a pair of yellow colored glasses so I could just put them on and everything would be yellow:). 

 Speaking of yellow, I purchased some BEAUTIFUL fabric for the kitchen window coverings!!  Tyler has been nagging asking me to get on with that project and my designer/decorator MIL has so graciously agreed to come to the rescue again!  Here is the design inspiration:

Less than 30 days til our little wrangler will be one!  That means party planning is in full swing, Paige is swinging from the chandeliers and curtains, and grandpa will be swinging in on a jet plane!!  YAY!  We haven't seen him since March! 

Daddy gave the catfish a bath all by himself for the first time last night!  He also almost left the house without a diaper on our little munchkin over the weekend!  It was SUPER funny when I realized it! 

I know...lots of random things but I warned you with the title so give me a break! 

I almost forgot!  I will be here in about a month on a girls trip!!!

Lastly, guess who has been married THREE years tomorrow?!?!  I know this is a tough one...ok, silly's it ME AND TYLER!! 

Enjoy your week!! 

1 comment: