Tuesday, September 21, 2010

RIP

Our coffee pot has been giving us some fits over the past week or so.  Its not a SUPER fancy coffee pot but it was a nice one.  We have managed to jiggle it and mess with it to get it to come on.  This morning my coffee pot decided enough is enough and DID NOT turn on.  I had to come up with a Plan B until I can replace the coffee maker. 
This is a cup of hot tea with coffee creamer in it.  Before you gag, in Europe it is quite common to drink tea with creamer and I remember lots of tea parties with my German friends and we ALWAYS had cream and sugar cubes in our tea!  I think I am trying to convince myself...I need my coffee back...

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I would have run to buy a new one ASAP...or to Starbucks. You are so much stronger than I! lol.

    I have an extra coffee maker sitting in our garage if you want it. It's not super fancy by any means but it works! We just switched it out this Summer because someone else gave us a different one.

    And...I haven't personally tried tea with creamer, but there is a lady at work that drinks it everyday and swears by it. But I'm with you...I love my coffee and creamer also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LORD!!! If I was not able to have a cup of coffee in the morning, hell would probably break loose; And I don't even have any children!
    1. PROPS TO YOU!!! I'm literally sitting here green with envy at your ability
    2. You are SO right about the tea and coffee creamer. On my most recent plane ride back across the pond they brought it around during the last hour or so of the flight.
    3. Kudos for quick thinking!

    ReplyDelete