Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Few of her Favorite Things...13 months

Favorite things change on a regular or daily basis when you are a one year old!  There is so much excitement, so much adventure and so much passion burning in our little girl every day!  On one hand I want her to stay little forever but on the other hand, I LOVE watching her grow and change. 



She is much more stable on her feet and runs everywhere!!  We invested in (rubbing) alcohol and Neosporin so as you can imagine we have had our first boo boos:(  Nothing major, but daddy and I had a little heartbreak.



Food: new favorites include black beans, pinto beans, boiled eggs, cheese chunks, bananas, Taco Soup, blueberry pancakes or muffins and turkey dogs!!  She doesn't seem to dig green beans but that is about the only veggie she doesn't care for. 



Music:  She finally has a new favorite song!  I was beginning to think she would do her first dance at her wedding to Itsy Bitsy Spider!  Nope, now its You Are My Sunshine! She LOVES when I sing it to her and runs to me for a big hug! 



Games:  She LOVES to be chased!  All around the house!  She also loves laying on daddy's quilt and having me drag her throughout the house on the wood floors...its pretty funny!  Cooking with mommy is another fave past time. 


Things:  Stuffed animals are a huge hit.  We give them lots of kisses and most of them get pretty crispy because we give them kisses even during meal times...luckily they do well in the washer:) daddy brought her an extra special stuffed puppy and he has moved to the #1 slot--the puppy, not daddy:)!  She also loves her blankie so much and yes she is under it, I promise!


Accessories:  A lot of electronics...fake phones, preferably real phones, her purse, my purse, laptop, bracelets, earrings, embellished tops...a girl after my own heart!


Teams:  I think its a little presumptuous making a formal announcement just yet on her favorite sports teams, but she certainly looks cute rooting these teams on!  Go Texas!  Go Saints!!!
And last but not least...have you ever seen anyone look better in a mohawk?!?!  I know!  Me either!!!  Another favorite past time...baths:)

1 comment:

  1. She is so stinking cute!!! When are you going to have another one? ;)

    ReplyDelete