Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Inspiration...

Here are the photos that inspired my office choices!  I still need a few accessories, lamp and cross your fingers...the PB filing cabinet.  I am told by their customer service within the month they will have more but we don't know the colors yet...hopefully one will fit into my palette even if they don't have my most fave yellow one!  I have come up with so many things to use the 10-drawer cabinet for! 

I love the clean, organized space.  A little too modern but I took some awesome inspiration out of this one!  Can't wait to show you how it worked in MY space!!
 Ahhh...How rich these colors are and I loved adding some fashion inspiration to my room!  I have been trying to find somewhere to add some orange and kelly green into our home and I think I have FINALLY done it!  I kept thinking master bedroom but that room isn't getting a makeover anytime in the near future as we have expensive BIG plans for that room. 
 This is The Style.  Clean lines, but not too clean.  Some funky color but not over the top.  Industrial but not cold.  This set-up would have cost about $2000!  I feel like I will have this feel but only spent around $350! 

What do you think of the inspirations?!  I can't wait to get everything in so I can decide how to use the chair I already have to tie everything together!  Its from my sweet friend Deb's garage sale a few months back!  Tyler and I love the chair and it goes perfect in the office area!  I knew I would find the PERFECT home for my chair! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the last inspiration pic the best! Wow...can't wait to see how you interpret this in your own home! Have fun friend!

    ReplyDelete