Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grinding Full Speed Ahead

My precious hubby, who is the one who got me addicted to coffee, has been running to McDonald's in the mornings and grabbing me a large coffee before he heads to work because a) I'm addicted to coffee and, b) he still is pretending my car is his car so I cannot retrieve my own coffee! 
Today we had a lovely lunch date and I finally made a decision on a coffee pot and grinder so we ate lunch and then went to pick up our lovely new machine and coffee grinder!  We are going to dabble in being coffee snobs and grind our own beans sometimes so here's what I brought home today...
What are those other trinkets you ask?!  Well, you have to have a jug of REAL maple syrup once fall hits, right?!  And I ran out of vanilla when making the monkey muffins so I decided to get two different varieties for all of the fall/Christmas baking coming up!!  Can't wait to make my own coffee in the morning!!! 

1 comment:

  1. we have that same coffee maker. of course andrew longs for the day he can get his fancy smancy one, but for now, it works great! we love the reusable filter it comes with too!!! happy coffee making!

    ReplyDelete