Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One of My Favorites...

I love reading blogs, especially those of people I actually know!  I feel like I get to be a part of the lives of friends that don't live so close.  Facebook is a good place to find people but lets face it, there isn't anything of substance there so blogosphere (as Tyler calls it) is a place to really find out what's going on with your peeps...but that isn't the reason for this post! 
I like reading some other blogs of complete strangers!  For design help, style help, mom advice, recipes but my most favorite....is to laugh really hard.  It is literally almost a 100% success rate for me on the blog I am about to share so I thought I better make sure all of you know about it.  It only takes 30 seconds to read each day and I just caught up on the last 10 and they are all HUGE HITS!!! 
Let me introduce you to Catalog Living where Molly, a Los Angeles-based actor, writer, and comedian posts familiar photos from catalogs and puts her own dialog under the pictures.  It is simply hysterical! 
You can thank me later.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just checked out Catalog Living. SO funny!

    ReplyDelete