Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sneak Peek...

at the semi-completed office area...drum roll please.....

There are still a few details missing.  There is a kelly green desk lamp at Target I want to get.  The abacus will be hung over the cream desk and the printer needs a residence other than the floor.  Not sure I want it on the orange chest but that may be his new home until I can locate the yellow metal file cabinet that stole my heart!  I am thinking of collecting some old random small frames and putting quotes, verses and random inspirational things in a collage over the orange chest until someday in the distant future when we put a flat screen above it.  I am quite pleased with our bargain/ecclectic finds and how everything works so well together!  I think once I have a few things on the walls it will feel just right!     

3 comments:

  1. Love it! And now you don't even need a calculator you can just reach up and use the abacus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather!
    Thank you for stopping over at my blog and your kind words.
    Your space is coming together nicely, can't wait to see it finished. Good luck :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xoxo
    Edyta

    ReplyDelete