Monday, October 11, 2010

Appreciation of Fine Art

I am a well rounded gal and I wouldn't be a good mum if I didn't try to start instilling in my daughter the appreciation of fine art.  So I introduced her to one of the most magnificent art forms in the history of Arts & Crafts....BEDAZZLING!!  All of you that know me know that I definitely had a bedazzle gun as a kid and even wore a few out and had to replace them.  My clothes, shoes, blankets, everything was bedazzled.  But I am embarrassed to say this wasn't my idea...how have I not thought of this?!  My beautiful, creative, spunky, funky neighbor gave me the idea!  I have another one that isn't quite finished to show later but I am certain it won't disappoint:) 
This is Mini's FAVORITE pumpkin!  She just sits in front of it and smile & giggles!  I am sure the neighborhood thinks I have lost my mind!  I have a feeling we will have bedazzled and polka pumpkins for many years to come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment