Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BZZZZZZZ is for B-U-S-Y!!

P loves when I sound things out for her so we have been doing a lot of that lately!  She copies most of the sounds I make which is terribly precious!  I am still in the process of hiring the perfect someone to watch mini a few hours a day a couple days a week so things have been pretty tight trying to get my work done with a terrorizer toddler running rampant!  Hopefully I will have that handled by next week but just so I don't leave all you wonderful people what we have been up to recently...here are a few snipits! 

Only a few more days before she becomes a Mrs. so we took her out in style last weekend!  Isn't she going to be the loveliest bride?!?!  
I take ALL opportunities to hold the sleeping beauty as they outgrow this phase oh too fast! 
 The Doc is in!  She has been tossing the idea around of pediatric medicine but shortly after started chasing the dog around with a stethascope so maybe a veterinarian? 
 10 year reunion?!?!  NOT possible!  When did I get old???  It was a blast catching up with old friends and even a playdate with some great friends and our minis!  So weird seeing close friends from the younger years as mommies!  But it makes them so much more special! 
 Enjoyed lots of family time back home and even had plenty of makeovers...Kenna always makes sure I get a makeover when I am there!  Paige even got some blush...thought daddy was going to have a heart attack!  I am actually fairly certain I wore this shade of lipstick in high school...HAHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment