Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Martha...

I have gone back and forth over the years on if I really can handle Martha Stewart.  Not because I don't like her as a person--she is just so intense that I was always intimidated by her projects and recipes.  She always says they are easy but really you would need 6 months and a staff of designers and chefs to complete anything.  But, this past year I have grown to love her...I have made several of her recipes thanks to my friend Leah and her projects seem to be toned down a bit.  I catch her show every once in awhile and she seems less abrasive too.  Anyway, I really want her new crafting book and am crushing on this pumpkin centerpiece from one of her blogs. 
Isn't it magnificent!?!  I may have to give this one a try this year.  Wouldn't this be fabulous as the centerpiece at a fall wedding!?!?!   

1 comment:

  1. That would be gorgeous for a wedding!

    I agree, her projects can be a bit overwhelming. But, the end results are usually amazing.

    Have a great weekend! (The centerpiece would also be great with a miniature pumpkin, a few fall flowers, and colored leaves for a romantic table topper for two!)

    ReplyDelete