Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Rules Sunday!

I hate to be a broken record but MAN another busy weekend!!  This one was so special though!  Kim came in town Friday afternoon for wedding preparations for Buffy & Jeff's BIG DAY and we had our first sleepover in probably 5 years!  We had so much fun at the rehearsal dinner!  More details on the wedding festivities later though! 
I feel as though I abandoned my furry son and my fair-haired daughter this weekend so I announced to them this morning it will be NO RULES SUNDAY!  I'm a nice mom but I do have rules that must be followed.  P doesn't get many sweets, has a bedtime, can't throw tantrums....you know the usual.  Oscar can't sit on furniture, eat people food (very often), and has to stay outside when we have company.  He doesn't know he is a dog so after a few days he starts feeling abused.  So today...we are going to break all the rules!  Hopefully this home of ours is still standing at the end of our special day! 
Here is my photo of the week...it is the first picture we have taken since college where neither of us are barefoot and pregnant!  Even for some old, married housewives I think we still shine up pretty nice:) 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty ladies! I've never seen Kim with straight hair...it's so LOOOOOONG! :) How did the no rules thing turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun...mostly everyone stuck to their normal routine...Oscar lounged on the furniture and Paige played with her breakable tea set that is usually just for "looks":) They both loved having a taste of the wild side! HAHA Paige and I both wore out pj's to the grocery store too...HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete