Monday, October 18, 2010

Moments I don't ever want to forget...

I wish I had today's funny moment on video tape...I am sure it will happen again so cross your fingers!  While I was making breakfast I hear jibberish coming from Mini.  Nothing unusual about that.  She never stops moving or talking...especially when it is just us.  She talks really fast and it sounds like something from Star Wars.  I take a minute to see what she is talking about and look over to see Paige with a purse on her wrist and her hot pink cell phone in the other hand standing next to the blind doberman AKA Oscar with the phone held up to his ear and she was smiling and talking for him.  He looked scared to death!  All of the men around here look a little scared when we start talking but its even worse when it is in an unfamiliar language!  She was dead serious though and was using lots of hand gestures and facial expressions.  I nearly died it was so funny.  Bless Oscar's heart!  He is so good to his little blonde best friend! 
Oh here she comes now with a baby stroller and her phone I hear her saying, "Hello, Yeah...Yeah...Hello...Please...Ha!....Yeah...".  I wonder if that's all I say when I talk on the phone?  Its pretty hilarious....
I am certain I will love this story when Mini goes off to college...

No comments:

Post a Comment