Monday, March 7, 2011

Be a Light

Goals for our family everyday:

That we may all be Lights in the world.  That we shine bright. 

That we don't tear others down, but build them up.  Be there for those in your circle and out.  Offer encouraging words, never judging and helping when needed. 

"It is an awesome responsibility to shine the light of God on your children." Let God's light shine through us in ways the world can see.  "Living and reflecting the intense glow of God is caught, not taught.  As you allow God to shine through your life by giving yourself freely to him, your children will see and give their hearts to him as well."  exerpts from 100 Most Important Bible Verses for Mothers

Lord, let me be a blessing to those I come in contact with.  Help me to build up my friends and strangers.  Let my light shine so bright that it sparks the missing flame in others, not letting me hide it even if its uncomfortable.


"Arise, Shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you." Isaiah 60: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment