Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pink Pink Pink!!!
















We had a shower for Paige on Saturday at Ashlei’s house hosted by Ashlei and Chelsea! It was such a treat! It is unbelievable how much stuff this little girl has already and she isn’t even here yet!! The girls made a delicious brunch with breakfast pizza pocket, mini-cinnamon rolls, fruit, muffins, sausage balls, cupcakes and strawberry shortcake! There was this delicious green punch that had lime sherbet, ginger ale, pineapple juice and slices of limes and cherries. Yum! Paige was doing baby tae bo in the belly after I finished a glass!!! So many great friends came to enjoy the party and give their sweet wishes to baby Paige! She received so many amazingly adorable gifts! Outfits, the softest blankies, A JUICY COUTURE BABY BIKINI, her precious little high chair and much much more!! This little princess is going to be tough to keep up with fashion wise! Tyler says she already has more clothes and shoes than him! (He classifies the cute little socks that look like mary jane’s as shoes btw.) It was such a fun party and we appreciate everything so much!! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends to share this exciting time with us!
While I was at the shower, hubby put together Paige’s baby bed!! It is definitely a dream baby bed! Her room just gets more luscious every day! I have really tried very hard to stick with the soft, sweet, chic feel—no white, no black just soft colors that melt from one to another when you look into the room. Those that know me, including my husband, know I tend to err on the side of more is more!! I love color, pattern, BEDDAZZLING, and mostly mixing all of those things until I get it just right! My just right is usually over the top for most folks though! My motto has always been, when in doubt more jewelry, extra squirt of perfume, lots of lipstick and you can never be too tan or too blonde! Ok, I have grown out of most of those but my friend Kim used to either call me Loretta Lynn or Madonna when we worked at the bank and the sad thing is I loved it! haha Anyway, I am going to try my hardest not to teach my bad ways to my sweet baby daughter! I always know when Tyler is impressed with the room, that I haven’t taken it too far. I will have pictures of the room to post over the weekend!
Less than 8 weeks on the clock.....

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha this is making me laugh that you love to bedazzle :) you're doing a great job controlling yourself!! :) and i love your "when in doubt" ;) lol

    -love the litte sweet warm baby kitten ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)The shower looks like a lovely time.
    2) You are and always will be a Madonna and so will your baby unless you let Tyler decide every decision without your input!
    3) I love that Kelly signed as the baby kitten. She should change her blog name to that.

    ReplyDelete