Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fashion & Snoozing!


When you are pregnant you get to hear so many stories and get lots of advice and hear about other women's pregnancies but the best stories come from men who have experienced pregnancy from the "dad standpoint"! I was riding the elevator with some SD execs the other day who thought it was so funny that I still wear really high heels...one even referred to me as a "slave to fashion"! Which of course I loved:) Pregnancy hasn's stopped paige's mommy from loving clothes, accessories and high heels! But one of them asked if I had been busy decorating the house. I said oh yes, my poor husband is developing carpel tunnel from all of the painting!! They both cringed and one of them said he lost it when he had painted the entire house but one bathroom his wife made him repaint three times!!! I cried I laughed so hard!

The other bits of advice I receive over and over again are to get as much sleep now as you can!!! The good news is, my pregnant body can only handle so much activity before it immediately shuts down and I go to sleep!! I had a day of activities on Saturday starting with a trip to the salon and then we drove to Chickasha to attend an amazing BBQ with some of our best friends! It was an awesome day but when we pulled into the driveway at 11:30 pm, I ran in the house, put on my pjs, and laid on the couch with my blankie and my pup! Tyler stayed up and watched TV but found it entertaining how worn out Oscar and I were so he decided to snap this picture. We both must love this blanket because we have several photos of the two of us wrapped up and snoring in it!!

So as I head into the 30th week, I will continue to attempt the high heels for special occassions and wrap up in my cowboy blanket for naps as much as possible!!

1 comment: