Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Shower!!!







So Saturday was Paige's first baby shower!! It was such a great party! Buffy, Kim, Beth and Tiffany did a fabulous job! You wouldn't believe how good the food was! The shower was at Buffy's new home which is absolutely beautiful! Lots of friends and family came and filled up the house! As you can imagine there was pink everywhere!! Tyler and I have a baby room and have been buying diapers when we get groceries for a few months now but I think it finally hit me as I was opening up all of this baby stuff that there is actually going to be a baby moving into OUR house!! We received so many great gifts! I love having things around now that have "Paige" monogrammed on them! She got a beautiful pearl bracelet with her name on it from Carreybeth and a pink blankie from Sharon with her name on it and how could you forget the onsie with a huge pink belt and of course...Paige printed across from Kattie! Bath tubs and toys and sheets, books and teethers and the tiniest socks you have ever seen!!! She also got her swing that several moms have sworn by so I am sure that will be a life saver and her very safe and stylish car seat and stroller from Nonny, pappy, nana and Bill!! One of the neatest gifts though as from my friend and mommy Richelle! She and my friend Kim helped me register when I realized I had no idea what babies need! She bought us all of the things that have made her life easier with Hope and attached little sticky notes telling me all about the product and how it was useful to her! She also referred me to several wonderful books that I have read during pregnancy and they have been a life saver!!



Thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family who came to celebrate with us and shower little Paige with such amazing gifts!!! We can't wait for everyone to meet her!!






1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGO EVVVEEEERRRR love your dress!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete