Sunday, June 19, 2011

Paige Funnies...

A few funnies I want to remember...

Friday morning:

Paige comes over, sits on my lap and lifts my shirt to see "Sista Baby"...she says, "Do you want to see me Baby?! Do you want to see me?????"  It was sooo funny.  Her eyes were so close to my belly and she was dead serious! 

This morning:

We were watering our flowers in the backyard and right now Paige is quite obsessed with birds.  She wants to catch them, play with them, talk to them, share her juice with them...just anything.  I always tell her to leave her food on the ground she drops (mainly so she doesn't eat it) and the only thing that works to keep her from doing it is telling her the birdies will get it!  So...:
Paige hunches down kind of in a first base coach kind of stance and says "Birdies, where are you??  Come see me!  Paige has raisins!!!!"  I about lost it....Hilarious!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment