Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Beating of My Heart

This week I had my fifteen week check-up for sista baby! Wow, already out of the first trimester and almost time to find out if its a baby boy or baby girl!!!  We are so excited to find out even though we truly have no preference.  We know God will give us exactly what our family needs!  I feel so much less anxious this pregnancy, I guess because I have done it before there is less unknown.  Hearing my baby's heartbeat is the most wonderful sound!  It never gets less special or wonderful! Tears streamed down my face as I heard the music to my ears. 
Paige wanted to know everything about mommy and sista baby's "docta" appointment! We used her stethoscope so I could show her how the docta listened to the baby!  This morning she came running over to me, lifted up my shirt and while hugging my belly said, "I love you, Baby!" then kissed my belly and went on with her day!  I never imagined how much she would understand and I don't really know exactly what she understands but she does know there is a baby in my tummy that will soon live at our house that she can give bottles to!  That seems pretty impressive to me for a 22 month old! I love how Tyler lights up when he watches Paige talk to my belly and giving hugs and kisses to her tiny sibling! 
She likes to feed the baby with her fake doll bottle and also share her sippy cups with the baby.  Yesterday she told me the baby wanted some chips! HAHAHAHAHA 
"God's riches are very great, and his wisdom and knowledge have no end! No one can explain the things God decides or understand his ways." Romans 11:33

No comments:

Post a Comment