Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Long Lost Soul Sister?!

So I was reading a blog I often read and stumbled on a link to this lovely blog!  The title of her post today is "I Heart Yellow!" From her photos she chose I can tell we have the same deep burning passion for yellow.  I bet she eats a lot of corn and drinks a lot of lemonade too!!!  She also loves teacups and herbs and ginger beer!!  Should I email her for a DNA sample?!?!  I also LOVE the name of her blog sooooo much!  "Love Made Me Do It"  Isn't that amazing?!  I had to roll up my tongue after swooning over these yellow cabinets!  Everyone that knows me knows if I had the sole decision all of our cabinets would look just like this and we would have a kelly green fridge.  I am content with my yellow island but isn't all this yellow dreamy?!?!?!?!?!  

A few more photos I found I am obsessed with on her blog! 




2 comments:

  1. So fun! Yellow is the happiest of colors.
    I especially love all the doors---of course the one that looks like a chalkboard really catches my eye. With our love for words, we've got to have a door like that somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so.....yellow is actually one of my least favorite colors..but, I...LOVE...THIS... KITCHEN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete