Thursday, August 11, 2011

The After Birthday Fun...

After Paige's birthday we were all exhausted.  It was a full out busy weekend!  Family in town, Tyler had friends in town for his 10 year reunion, his parents leaving town so lunch with them on Sunday and I had plans with some great friends before they leave for one of their weddings!!! Sniff Sniff, I wish I were going!!!  Paige slept for 15 hours straight from 4:30 pm on Sunday to 7:15 am Monday morning!!!  Here is a montage of photos from that time period!
As you can probably tell...she fell asleep in her carseat while we were running errands.  Then I just laid her in my bed and I watched TV while she napped.  When I realized at dinner, after prodding her to wake, that it wasn;t happening--I called in daddy to do the dirty work.  You can see how tough he is can't you??  I married a real tough guy!  He picked her up...she stayed dead asleep--then he let her curl up on him!  I called in pizza and subs and we took turns eating.  I don't believe in eating in bed under ANY circumstance!  Gross! Crumbs in your sheets???  I let Tyler know I was pregnant (as if he needed reminding) and that I would not participate in staying up all night when she woke (even though I don't have a paying job outside the home).  Luckily for all of us, she slept til 7 am!! 
After the great rest, we had plenty to do on Monday!  The house was clean because I scrubbed the day before but we had to organize toys and write thank you notes!!  As I wrote, Paige would model all of her new things!  It was SOOOO fun and she kept reminding me of myself!  I love trying on new things and showing them off and I love seeing her do it!  Even if she changed 800 times in one day...
Something about this one makes my heart melt...I love her face and how excited she was to get a package in the mail from 2 of her out of town besties!!  Thank you Leah & "Natawie"
 New sunnies!
 First dress up clothes!!!!
 "Mom, I can't take a picture in a bikini without sunnies?! Thanks Buffy & Hudson!!!"
 "Now Paige, baking in sunglasses might make you look cool, but nothing good happens in the kitchen with sunnies on, I assure you!"
 LOVE this face and this gift!!!  I think I have blogged about Paige's love for bikes and in particular our neighbor who is a cyclist!  His wife made her the most adorable gift! This shirt and a "Neighborhood Watch" shirt with binoculars!!!  She did her best neighborhood creeper face for this photo:)
And here are just a few more from the weekend of Paige, me and baby bump at 23 weeks!

Someday I will have Tyler take a decent photo instead of always trying to take my own photo...

 Soaking away all of the birthday goodies!!!!!!
 Looking so much like mommy we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment