Monday, March 26, 2012

Interview with Paige


I was inspired to post an interview with Paige (Age 2.5 years) by my friend Jordan who recently did this on her blog with her daughter who is the exact same age.  It was so precious when I read it I told her I just had to copy!  I think I will do this every 6 months or so!  


1. What is something mommy always says to you? 
Hang on, I need a drink, mommy. (This is not something I say, she actually needed a drink break...such a diva...)
2. What makes you happy?
Leighton (baby sister) 
3. What makes you sad?
I was crying when I wanted you. (when mommy goes somewhere without her) 
4. What makes you laugh? 
Hey look mommy, there's a birdie in your flowers! 
5. How old are you?
Um, I'm two 
6. How old is Mommy?
 Your two mommy!
7. How old is Daddy?
 My name is Paige and I'm two.
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
 I don't like this game. I want to play with my headband and watch Caillou.
9. Who is your best friend? 
Daddy. Daddy is!  Daddy.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I don't want to work at Home Depot
11. What are you really good at? 
Riding my bike really fast. *Singing Elmo's riding, riding in the park, riding in the park. Can I watch videos now??
12. What are you not very good at? 
I don't do anything, mommy
14. What is your favorite food?
 eat cereal and hot dogs. (separately of course)
15. What is your favorite song? 
ABC's, mommy.  
16. What do you want for your birthday this year?
 A camera!! camera. a camera, please. (she has been begging for one for months!)
17. What is your favorite animal?
 Ummmmm, animal crackers!!  Yeah, animal crackers.  (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
18. What is love? 
Daddy. Da-ddy.  
19. What does mommy/daddy do for work?
Daddy-He works up there at Chesapeake
Mommy-Ummm I don't know?? 
20. Where do you live? 
I'm not going anywhere!!! (Glad she likes it here!)
21. Where is your favorite place to go?
Boppy's. I have to get on the airplane 
22. What is your favorite book?
Caps for Sale. It says "Belongs to Tyler Beaver" inside.  (Daddy's favorite book when he was a little boy)
23. What's your favorite color?
I don't know, I'm Paige.  Orange, Orange.
24. Who is your favorite basketball player?
Kevin Durant!!!!!!!!

-Interview by Heather Beaver who also goes by the alias "mommy" 
I would include a brief bio but no one is exactly sure what she does here:)


No comments:

Post a Comment