Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crafty Love

So I have posted on this blog about some of my baby quilts (I think)!  Tyler's mommy taught me how to make some darling little quilts a couple years ago and it has been my favorite gift to give ever since!  I love experimenting with fabrics, colors, patterns and of course finding really soft stuff babies will love!  Its so fun picking fabrics for friends and trying to come up with something they will just LOVE!  There is nothing I love more than homemade gifts! 
Anyway, no one has ever sent me a picture of their little darling wrapped up in the blanket I made for them until today!!!  So if I have made your bundle of joy a blankie, please know I would LOVE to see a photo of them all wrapped up or playing in it!!  The blankets are just so much cuter with a perfect little baby laying with it! 
This is Delaney all cozy in her beautiful bed and tucked in tight with her blankie made with love by yours truly!! :)
So glad she shared this photo with me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment