Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!!!!!

I'm so sorry I have been a blog slacker!!!  Between morning (all day) sickness and summer fun and our amazing trip for 2 weeks to see Boppy and Grandma in Vegas...well, we have been pretty busy!!!  And I do mean busy!  Between my own hormone explosion happening at the creation of the baby in my belly and just being a mom...I have been so teary lately watching my "baby" get all grown up!!  I have several posts to catch everyone up on our little girls big milestones but we will stick to our trip for this one...
My parents live in Las Vegas and since I was in college I try very hard to visit every 3-4 months.  It is so very important now that there granddaughter asks about them every day!  Thankfully, since I am a stay at home mom, we are able to stay longer than a weekend! 
Paige, grandma and Luke (family dog) went on a walk every morning and about every evening!  They live on a golf course community and for some reason hundreds of bunnies gather and live in the quiet areas of the course where they walk!  Paige is still asking about the rabbits!!!  My dad's golfing buddy across the street has a fabulous pool so we also swam quite a bit!  Paige is obsessed with the pool and I really need to get her into some swim lessons since I am less than gifted in that department.  On the subject of swimming...Paige LOVED "swimming" in grandma's bath tub!  Its way bigger than any tub we have so she probably thought it was an indoor pool:)
Paige really enjoyed having grandma as her personal, gourmet chef too!  You can never go hungry at my parents house, seriously! Why is it the best food on earth is the food your parents make?!  Ahhhh how we enjoyed two weeks of indulgence!!! 

I also enjoyed a little girl time to celebrate one of my best friend's bachelorette party which happened to be in Vegas while we were there!!  Sooo much fun!!
                                          
Daddy had a great time too! Played several rounds of golf with my dad and enjoyed a few days off work!
And here are a few more pics to show some of our other activities!!
Shopping!                                                                 Monkey bars w/ boppy!

                                                sleeping in the princess tent with grandma
                                                 driving the grandparents weekend car!
baby slides                                                             feeding the fish and letting them nibble on fingers
 
Such a wonderful trip and so many wonderful memories!!  We already can't wait to go back!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment