Saturday, May 12, 2012

Every Day is Mother's Day...

The greatest gifts of my life was my husband and children!  The day I found out we were pregnant with Paige was indescribable.  That feeling you have when you are 5 years old and its Christmas morning...that's nothing compared to the feeling you get when you realize you have God's greatest gift...a new life.  I would do anything in this world for them, to protect them, to teach them, prepare them, show them, lead them, guide them, but most importantly--love them.  The day I found out we were pregnant with Leighton was equally amazing.  We prayed for these children and the Lord gave them to us.  I will never be grateful enough.  




 But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." Ruth 1 16-18 



Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mother's out there, today, tomorrow and every day.  For those that yearn to be mother's, we fervently pray that you receive your request.  We pray for healing for those that have lost children.  

1 comment: