Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things I love hearing right now...

I have been preoccupied with other activities, hobbies...life...to blog regularly but I don't want to forget some of these sweet things so here goes.  What paige is saying these days:

Wow!
Oops!
Ut-oh
Ex-actly!
Me Mommy (meaning my mommy)
Bye Bye Daddy
Bye Bye Bubba
Duck-quack quack quack
Hi Baby
Thank you
Monkey
Bath
Cracker
Cheese
googat (yogurt)
All Done!
Boppy bye bye?? (Is grandpa bye bye?)
Potty, poop, pee pee, diapie
and my personal favorite...
Ha-ppy!

She repeats everything and is putting words together and it is the funniest thing!  I love when she asks me questions she puts her hands in the air, tilts her head and scrunches her eyebrows, showing perfect emotion for the situation!  It is hilarious!  She has a lot of ducks in the bath tub so she is pretty acquainted with that animal and anytime we are out and about and she sees a duck she points, yells "duck" then immediately yells "quack, quack, quack"!  This is such an exciting age.  Learning, exploring, singing, talking...I love being her mommy!

Current faves:

Song:  5 Little Monkeys & If Your Happy and You Know It...
Book:  My First Book of Shapes & Where the Sidewalk Ends
Food:  Cheese, yogurt, gyro sandwiches, bbq
Activity:  Anything outside, playing with babies

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Paige needs to give Lucas some speech lessons. He is only saying five or six words max. What a smart little lady you have! And gyro sandwiches?! She has quite a sophisticated palate! :)

    ReplyDelete